Friday, July 29, 2005

Oh, Woe Is Me!

A while back someone asked me whether, or not, I get any "hate" mail. The answer is, occasionally.

This is one, from a guy named Frank. I have chosen to edit Frank's email, because you never know who is going to drop by my blog, but you will get the gist of it. Imagine, getting to work, opening your email and reading....


Meeks: Why are you such a perfect A**-HOLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Besides being an a**hole, you can't even deal with someone on the air disagreeing with you stupid simple-minded logic; you're like a big baby whose needs approval from only callers that agree with your liberal views. You have a conservative audience, AND DON'T FORGET IT DUMB-A** ... or can't you handle compound words .... meeks, you were a F***-HEAD at TARA HIGH and you're still a F***-HEAD .... sorry about the compound words ... Now I know why the station won't give you your own show ... you're too much of the g**-damned liberal.



It's actually pathetically funny. Of course, he did say that I am perfect, didn't he?
Kev.

5 Comments:

Blogger Murphy J. Stillwater said...

It has been said that the use of profanity is "the weak mind's attempt at appearing strong". Also, apparently there are those who do not understand that talk radio (much like our legal system) is adversarial by design. If everyone agreed, there wouldn't be much to talk about, now would there?

Something about "preaching to the converted" comes to mind.

8/01/2005 08:01:00 AM  
Blogger Autumn said...

Sounds like someone that has been holding a grudge since high school. I think he's just jealous.

8/01/2005 11:17:00 AM  
Blogger Kev said...

I guess there are a lot of crazy people out there.

8/01/2005 08:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was the one thing that I absolutely hated about radio. I would sometimes get a "hate" call and it bothered me for days. You just have to become immune to it. This is America. Let them get their own show.

8/16/2005 01:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah,
But then there's the calls from the horny chicks!!!

8/16/2005 01:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home