Saturday, May 21, 2005

Insanity (Click for the story)

Eight people have now been arrested in the growing church/sex scandal in Ponchatoula. I am hearing a lot of people quietly talking about how awful it is to hear about people having sex with children and animals on radio and TV newscasts.

If you are one of them, you are missing the point.

You shouldn't shoot the messenger, just because it makes you feel uncomfortable to hear about such stories while sitting down to dinner, with the family. You should be hugging your children thankful to realize that you and they are not caught up in such an awful story. But, you should also beware. This story could be happening anywhere, including your own backyard. There are sick, nasty people everywhere, many masquerading as trustworthy, "good Christian people.


Don't tell me what a good person you are... show me! The more someone tells me that I should trust them, the more I begin to question why I should. I think it is a good trait to have.


Kev.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home