Saturday, November 12, 2005

WAY TO GO, TIGERS!

I have been posting waaaaa too little, lately. Today we saw one of the all-time great Tiger/Tide match-ups in Tuscaloosa. LSU won it, in overtime, 16-10. Great job, Tigers, now let's whip-up on Ole Miss, in Oxford, and Arkansas, here in Baton Rouge.
By the way, Vern Lundquist and Todd Blackledge get my vote as favorite college football broadcast team. It is almost worth it just to hear Vern say "AFLAC" when they do the weekly SEC trivia question. Nice job, guys.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm it appears like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any suggestions for first-time blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.


Also visit my website; www.rosa-wiki.org

5/24/2013 03:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home